- Current Prices:$969,000
- Closed Prices:$825,000 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$930,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$451
- Association Fee Ranges:$178.39 to $214
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,040 to 2,403Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
The Morrison is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2011, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in The Morrison are about $525,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on 4147.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.