- Current Prices:$175,000 to $189,000
- Closed Prices:$158,500 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$176 to $226/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,266 to 1,630Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
The Oaks At Whiskey Creek is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Oaks At Whiskey Creek are about $140,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.