- Current Prices:$259,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$420 to $450,$0 to $900
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,812 to 3,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The Oaks Of Clear Creek is a neighborhood in League City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1992 and 2000. Homes in The Oaks Of Clear Creek are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Oaks Of Clear Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.