- Current Prices:$299,900 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$282,239 to $1,882,000
- Median Sale Price:$424,375
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$220 to $3280,$82.5 to $225/mo,$0 to $591.45/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1941 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 9,071Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Palisades are about $310,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.