- Current Prices:$199,999 to $2,250,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $870,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$495 to $3280,$0,$100 to $225/mo,$230 to $800.15/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1941 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 9,071Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Palisades are about $310,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.