- Current Prices:$352,855 to $1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $1,431,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,844
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $591.45/quarter,$82.5 to $225/mo,$220 to $3280,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1943 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 9,071Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Palisades are about $310,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.