- Current Prices:$100,000 to $439,999
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$153 to $155/mo,$300 to $365,$0 to $646
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 2,226Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Palm Desert Country Club are about $135,000 – $600,000 and sit on 5687-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street, carport, 2-car garage, 1-car garage, covered parking, lot, parking for guests, other, golf cart, boat/rv, assigned, unassigned, oversized, side by side and 3-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.