- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $147,500
- Median Sale Price:$140,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$237/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:937 to 1,193Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in The Palms At Amelia are about $135,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.