- Current Prices:$248,500 to $515,000
- Closed Prices:$149,000 to $655,850
- Median Sale Price:$318,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$846 to $1016/mo,$0 to $3049/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:787 to 2,660Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in The Palms At Weston are about $170,000 – $660,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, none and carport.