- Current Prices:$975,000 to $1,695,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $1,230,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1062
- Association Fee Ranges:$969,$1032 to $1059/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:913 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. The luxurious amenities include banquet facilities, onsite property management, dock, outdoor cooking area, barbecue, spa, pool, pier, storage area, bocce ball court, club house, other, cable tv, and gym/ex room.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Palo Alto features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This building was constructed in 1960. In general, homes in The Palo Alto are about $460,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, street, guest parking and underground parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.