- Current Prices:$310,000 to $489,000
- Closed Prices:$304,900 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $46.75/mo,$0 to $876,$0 to $1191
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,736 to 3,989Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in The Park At West Lake are about $325,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.