- Current Prices:$457,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$437,582 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$466,291
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,031 to 5,188Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Peninsula At Bayshore are about $440,000 – $700,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.