- Current Prices:$2,050,000 to $3,650,000
- Closed Prices:$1,925,000 to $2,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$848
- Association Fee Ranges:$195/mo,$195 to $201
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,812 to 4,397Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Peninsula at Huntington Seacliff are about $1,500,000 – $2,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.