- Current Prices:$495,000 to $4,100,000
- Closed Prices:$379,900 to $3,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$995,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$326
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $1224,$0,$600 to $750
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,372 to 13,951Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Peninsula are about $510,000 – $4,200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.