- Current Prices:$625,000 to $4,275,000
- Closed Prices:$482,500 to $4,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$965,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$277
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$0 to $1224,$0,$600 to $742
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,068 to 20,182,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Peninsula are about $550,000 – $3,800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.