- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $2,075,000
- Closed Prices:$825,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,000,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$1500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:3,198 to 7,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in The Peninsula represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Peninsula are about $970,000 – $2,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with six bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.