- Current Prices:$395,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$443
- Association Fee Ranges:$4477 to $4852,$3843 to $4852/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 1,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The luxurious amenities include banquet facilities, onsite property management, dock, playground, tennis, recreational park, hot water, spa, pool, insurance, storage area, pier, bocce ball court, trash, club house, other, cable tv, gym/ex room, water, and common rv parking.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Peninsula Regent features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This building was constructed in 1988. In general, homes in The Peninsula Regent are about $275,000 – $950,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with one bedroom and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking and underground parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.