- Current Prices:$134,900 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$109,000 to $222,500
- Median Sale Price:$136,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$145 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 2,252Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of The Pines enjoy having exclusive access to a putting green. Nature lovers will prize the ponds, walking trails, and gazebo within The Pines.
The Pines is a community filled with various housing styles. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, while there is also a variety of single family and condominium homes. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The area features homesites averaging around a quarter acre in size. Most residences also have driveways with garages or street parking.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.