- Current Prices:$759,900 to $1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$664,000 to $1,475,000
- Median Sale Price:$752,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$492
- Association Fee Ranges:$3508 to $6113/quarter,$898 to $1076/mo,$976 to $1836
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,439 to 5,635Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2008. In general, homes in The Plaza At Oceanside are about $625,000 – $1,550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.