- Current Prices:$439,000 to $6,995,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $5,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$935,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$149 to $250/mo,$0,$1250 to $2379,$526 to $7.04377e+09
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:560 to 12,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in The Point are about $480,000 – $5,900,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.