- Current Prices:$400,000 to $6,950,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $2,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$910,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$600 to $2379,$275 to $1500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 20,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in The Point are about $475,000 – $5,900,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.