- Current Prices:$325,000 to $624,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$291
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1534/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,345 to 2,005Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2005. In general, homes in The Port Condominiums are about $325,000 – $815,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, covered parking, 2 or more spaces and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.