- Current Prices:$479,900 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$314,900 to $515,750
- Median Sale Price:$434,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $625
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,219 to 4,728Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Preserve At Smith Creek are about $315,000 – $500,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.