- Current Prices:$609,990 to $689,984
- Closed Prices:$635,000 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$685,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$290
- Association Fee Ranges:$128/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2018 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,200 to 2,532Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
The Preserve At Westfields is a neighborhood in Chantilly, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2017 and 2017. Homes in The Preserve At Westfields are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Preserve At Westfields typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.