- Current Prices:$1,499,900 to $1,575,000
- Closed Prices:$920,000 to $1,599,900
- Median Sale Price:$1,199,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$495,$970 to $995
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:4,000 to 20,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Preserve is a neighborhood in Ellicott City, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional and colonial style, and they were built between 1991 and 1998. Homes in The Preserve are 8,100 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 3.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Preserve typically have three spaces.