- Current Prices:$198,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $197,500
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$330 to $355,$225 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,272 to 1,759Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in The Promenade At West Meadows are about $115,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.