- Current Prices:$315,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$263,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$490,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $4673,$0 to $1423/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,654 to 8,145Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
In terms of home type, The Quarry features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Quarry are about $290,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.