- Current Prices:$299,000 to $1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$263,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$493,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$371/mo,$25 to $4673,$320 to $1423/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,654 to 8,145Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The wide variety of designs in The Quarry makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $317 to $1,418, master fees ranging from $25 to $1,182, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,027 to as high as $19,025. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $317 to $1,418, and taxes for the year can range from $2,974 to $5,949. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.