- Current Prices:$1,470,000 to $2,840,000
- Closed Prices:$1,198,890 to $2,560,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,589,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$605
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $390/mo,$125 to $401
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,060 to 4,639Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in The Ranch are about $900,000 – $2,695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, off street parking, street, tandem parking, driveway, covered parking, golf cart, other and guest parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.