- Current Prices:$159,900 to $190,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $385,500
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$246
- Association Fee Ranges:$806 to $823/quarter,$245 to $295,$245 to $289/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 1,742Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Raquet Club Of Deer Creek are about $65,000 – $295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, open space parking, 2 or more spaces and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.