- Current Prices:$279,900 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$262,500 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$357,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$117/quarter,$39 to $59/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,994 to 5,688Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in The Reserve at Lost Lake are about $165,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.