- Current Prices:$430,000 to $949,900
- Closed Prices:$249,000 to $989,000
- Median Sale Price:$551,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $109/quarter,$30 to $299/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,606 to 4,347Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
The Reserve At Twin Creeks is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Reserve At Twin Creeks are about $240,000 – $925,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.