- Current Prices:$379,000 to $470,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1110/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,008 to 3,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
The Reserve East is a neighborhood in Doral, Florida. Homes in The Reserve East are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Reserve East typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.