- Current Prices:$365,000 to $510,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$383,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1110/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,008 to 3,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
The Reserve East is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in The Reserve East are about $365,000 – $570,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.