- Current Prices:$1,349,000 to $1,895,000
- Closed Prices:$1,450,000 to $1,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$1142 to $1142.75,$1142 to $1143
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:3,573 to 6,533Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in The Reserve Of Old Tampa Bay are about $1,175,000 – $1,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.