- Current Prices:$336,500 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $421,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $45/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,424 to 4,528Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The Reserves offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $35 to $180. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $9,632 to as high as $13,113 in this community. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. Most homesites in the community are about a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|