- Current Prices:$799,000
- Closed Prices:$544,500 to $1,025,000
- Median Sale Price:$888,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$321
- Association Fee Ranges:$60,$307 to $389/mo,$0 to $60
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,807 to 3,288Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
The Ridge At Lost Creek is a neighborhood in Austin, Texas. Homes in The Ridge At Lost Creek are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.