- Current Prices:$424,900 to $739,000
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$630,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$389
- Association Fee Ranges:$107/quarter,$0 to $225,$20 to $359/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,021 to 2,049Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Ridge features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2011, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in The Ridge are about $420,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.