- Current Prices:$509,900 to $620,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$562,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $1200,$100 to $107/mo,$209 to $320/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,155 to 3,699Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The The Ridge On Knob Hill community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $315. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,305 to as high as $11,046 in this community. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.