- Current Prices:$289,000 to $1,699,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$501,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$427
- Association Fee Ranges:$155 to $165/mo,$155 to $260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 2,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
The River offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $260, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,193 to as high as $8,024. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $260, and taxes for the year can range from $3,515 to $3,682.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.