- Current Prices:$629,000 to $1,795,000
- Closed Prices:$675,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$720,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$900,$240/quarter,$960,$350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:3,826 to 9,306Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 9Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The Sanctuary at Water Oak is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Sanctuary at Water Oak are about $560,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.