- Current Prices:$335,000 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$329,000 to $384,900
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $75/mo,$600 to $925
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,503 to 3,926Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Sanctuary are $345,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, other and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.