- Current Prices:$980,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$461,000 to $2,895,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,131,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$495
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $650,$1200 to $3200/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,356 to 7,513Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Sanctuary features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Sanctuary are about $460,000 – $3,400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.