- Current Prices:$75,000 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$64,500 to $152,000
- Median Sale Price:$119,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$240/mo,$150 to $336.58
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,052 to 2,156Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of The Savannahs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $231 to $331, and taxes for the year range from as low as $837 to as high as $2,098. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $231 to $331, and taxes for the year are around $880.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.