- Current Prices:$215,000 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$247,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$1856 to $2998/quarter,$558 to $773/mo,$0 to $620.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1958 to 1959
- Sq. Ft.:575 to 990Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
If you're in the market for a new home, The Sea Club has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $419 to $2,998. Property taxes range from as low as $1,348 to as high as $4,442.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.