- Current Prices:$209,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$166,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$410
- Association Fee Ranges:$620/mo,$1856 to $2125/quarter,$0 to $675
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:575 to 900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
If you're in the market for a new home, The Sea Club has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $419 to $2,998. Property taxes range from as low as $1,348 to as high as $4,442.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.