- Current Prices:$197,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$178 to $311/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 10,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
In terms of home type, The Shores At Berkshire Lakes features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in The Shores At Berkshire Lakes are about $195,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.