- Current Prices:$490,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$625
- Association Fee Ranges:$403 to $497,$360 to $478/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:665 to 1,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Sonora features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in The Sonora are about $375,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.