- Current Prices:$349,900 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$378,888 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,691 to 2,609Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The Summit is a neighborhood in Palmdale, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional, spanish and contemporary style, and they were built between 1988 and 1989. Homes in The Summit are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.