- Current Prices:$2,875,000 to $5,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,935,360 to $3,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,597,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$496
- Association Fee Ranges:$324,$324/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:6,350 to 10,174Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Summit are about $1,500,000 – $3,490,000 and sit on average-sized lots with six bedrooms and six bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.