- Current Prices:$630,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$509,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$485
- Association Fee Ranges:$425/mo,$535 to $754.66
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:964 to 1,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in The Surf are about $400,000 – $630,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.