- Current Prices:$429,900 to $500,000
- Closed Prices:$324,900 to $433,750
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$1015 to $1050
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,768 to 4,074Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in The Terrace At Riverstone are $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.