- Current Prices:$859,000
- Closed Prices:$769,000 to $905,000
- Median Sale Price:$807,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$368
- Association Fee Ranges:$190,$177 to $190/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,984 to 2,567Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in The Terraces At Sunny Creek are $780,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.