- Current Prices:$149,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$170/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,111 to 1,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The Townes At Berkshire is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2004 and 2008. Homes in The Townes At Berkshire are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in The Townes At Berkshire typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.