- Current Prices:$365,000 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$262,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$168 to $210,$143 to $235/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,180 to 1,822Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in The Townes At Mountain Park Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Townes At Mountain Park Ranch are $225,000 and sit on 2673-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.