- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$233,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,870 to 1,957Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in The Townes of Long Lake are $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.