- Current Prices:$193,500 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $218,660
- Median Sale Price:$187,577
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $218.44/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,346 to 2,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
The style of homes in The Towns of Westyn Bay run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $82 to $2,930, and taxes for the year range from as low as $332 to as high as $3,103. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $82 to $2,930. Property taxes for the year are around $332.